Introduce yourself to the beauty of KASHO professional hair shears with these do-it-all Balanced Precision shears. Like the name says, these shears are perfectly balanced so they’re easy to handle and give you ideal control of each cut.
At the same time, the semi-convex blade provides a highly precise cut and ensures a durable edge. With their 6-in. length, they feel comfortable in almost every stylist’s hand. It’s no wonder so many choose this length—and this beautiful shear—as their primary cutting tool. The offset handle is extra comfortable, even on a day when you’re fully booked.
Designed for right-handed use.
- Offset: 6.0”
Why Balanced Precision Should Be Your New Shears
- Sharpen less, cut more—Balanced Precision blades are forged of premium Japanese VG-10W stainless steel, so your shears stay sharper for longer
- Cut quickly and easily—thanks to the semi-convex/hollow-ground blades, Balanced Precision offers an edge much sharper than standard shears, while still providing durability
- A more comfotable grip—the offset handle position reduces overextension of the thumb for a more open grip and hand position that helps reduce hand pain and fatigue
- Smooth good looks are just the beginning—the matte satin finish looks great, resists fingerprinting and corrosion
- Perfect tension, easy to adjust when needed—KASHO’s ratchet-screw system makes it easy to adjust the tension of your shears when needed, no tools required, just feel the gentle ‘click’ of the ratchet to tighten or loosen the tension of your shears
- Tang or no tang, your choice—Balanced Precision shears have an easy-to-remove, easy-to-reinstall tang
- Have confidence in your purchase—your shears are backed by our Lifetime Warranty, plus your first sharpening is FREE