• High-torque digital brushless motor runs at 7,500 rpm
• Double black diamond carbon DLC fixed fade blade and shallow tooth cutter
• Lithium-ion battery delivers 6 hours of cordless run-time and 2-hour rapid recharge for 3-hours of run-time
• Fully adjustable blade can be easily zero gapped
• Tight or stretch taper bracket kits for long or short taper modifications
• Low noise and vibration for comfort and stability
• Heavy-duty full metal body with modular transparent motor showcase option
• Customizable click lever or freestyle taper control with 5 detent positions
• 8 black magnetic guards included for maximum performance
• Engineered and designed in the USA
• Includes: Clipper, black DLC fade blade and shallow tooth, taper bracket, click or floating lever, 8 magnetic guards (1/16”, 1/8”, 3/16", 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8", 3/4") charging stand/cord, cleaning/maintenance kit and screwdriver
BLADE COVER PROTECTION
Something so simple as a blade cover can really make the difference when protecting the tools you use often. Easily snaps on and pops off when you need to access the blade.
The Saber hair clipper feels just right in your hand, not too heavy, not too light. The digital brushless motor runs at 7500 rpms for smooth and easy fading.
The clear lid option that is included can easily be installed by simply unscrewing the screws, pop on the clear lid and showcase the motor which is super cool.
BLACK DIAMOND CARBON BLADE
This blade combination stays cooler, rust-free and sharper longer for constant use in salons and barbers.
Pro-grade and quality at its best.
CHARGING STAND INCLUDED
Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery keeps running for 6 hours! This is not your average clipper, it quickly recharges in 2 hours, or place on charging stand for constant use.
QUALITY FULL METAL BODY IN MATTE GOLD
Make a statement with this metal body clipper in superior matte gold finish. Super sharp and functional for the Pro or home use.
Awesome clipper mows thru bulk of any hair type makes fading a breeze!!!!! My new go to tool.
This clipper is grade A. It is beautifully crafted and very methodically engineered and has the perfect balance of power and blade speed. It cuts through the thickest bulk, no problem, and will run the six hours it claims. That may be due to the idea that it creates 7500 strokes per minute instead of 10,000 and has the rotary but brushless motor. The blades are precision cut and eat through hair, but the fade blade it comes with is very unforgiving if you are new to cutting hair or not used to that blade. I personally prefer the fusion blade, which is kind of in between the fade blade and taper blade, or a regular taper blade. However, these can easily achieve a true zero gap with the stock fade blade. The double magnetic blade guards are reliable and do not slip.The lever is not so stiff, and mine clicks fine, which i do prefer, but the clicks on mine do feel a little "lazy", although that's no issue for me and will likely change over time. This thing gets warm but not hot to the point where you have to hold it in such a way to avoid a hot spot. It's got weight but it's not heavy or loud. It feels and fits good in the hand and sounds like a pro's clipper unlike some of the popular cordless models that have been around for generations, but can only run for 90 minutes or so, which is extremelypoor these days. Since I got this clipper, I tried a few more from Gamma/Stylecraft, and they are my go-to brands now. I have been cutting hair for over 35 years and learned how with an Oster 76 that was purchased around 1975. There was a time when I thought the Oster Fast Feed would be the greatest clipper ever manufactured, so that says a lot. I'm not interested in customizing the housings and the flashy colors. I love this thing because it gets checks in the more important boxes. If I could change anything about the Saber, I'd add a digital display to show how much battery life it has, but I'd add that to any clipper without one.